CLC Print Management
Missouri S&T is now using a print management system, PaperCut NG, in campus computer labs (CLCs). Students and instructors will be given a semester printing quota sufficient for completing academic work. This initiative will help conserve paper, toner and electricity and help ensure fair use of campus printing resources.
About the Print Management System
- Using the system
- Frequently asked questions
- Transfer Quota to Another User
- Web Print- print from your local computer to several select printers on campus (e.g. print from your dorm room to the Residential Hall printer)
- SURVEY - Take the Web Print survey and tell us how we are doing!
Print Management System Benefits
- More equitable CLC printer use - This system should reduce time spent waiting in line while someone prints out a large print job.
- Environmental impact - This system is designed to reduce paper usage and reduce the amount of used toner cartridges that end up in landfills.
- Fiscally responsible - PaperCut NG should reduce the amount of paper and toner purchased by curtailing unnecessary printing.