- Application Support (Software)
- Adobe Connect
- CLC Software Requests
- Google Apps for Education
- Kaltura Streaming Media
- SMART Notebook
- SMART Sync
- Turning Technologies
- Virtual Learning Environments
- Classroom Technology (Hardware)
- Teaching and Learning
- Faculty Quicklinks
- Student Quicklinks
- Computer Learning Centers (CLCs)
- Butler-Carlton Civil Engineering Hall
- Campus Support Facility
- Centennial Hall
- Computer Science Building
- Curtis Laws Wilson Library
- Emerson Electric Company Hall
- Engineering Management Building
- Fulton Hall
- Humanities & Social Sciences Building
- Interdisciplinary Engineering Building
- Physics Building
- Schrenk Hall
- Toomey Hall
- V.H. McNutt Hall
- CLC Print Management
- Blackboard 9.1 Training Opportunities
- eLearning Commmunity of Practice
- Teaching and Learning Technology Conference 2014
- Previous EdTech Conferences
- About Us
- Surveys & Publications
- Partnerships: On Campus
- Center for Educational Research and Teaching Innovation
- Center for Technology Enhanced Learning
- Distance & Continuing Education
- Education Department
- Information Technology
- Missouri S&T Bookstore
- South Central Regional Professional Development Center
- Video Communications Center
- Writing Across the Curriculum Program
- Partnerships: UM System
- Partnerships: Vendors
- Information Technology
- Help Desk
- EdTech Connect (blog)
THEME: Assessments --
NOTE: The second day of the conference (Friday, March 15) will be a symposium of ongoing educational research at Missouri S&T.
This event is FREE! to all attendees. There are no registration fees and all food is provided on both days of the event. Attendees are still responsible for travel and lodging.
This year we will be offering several tracks for presenters and participants:
Dr. Richard M. Felder -- Hoechst Celanese Professor Emeritus of Chemical Engineering at North Carolina State University.
Dr. John Hogan -- Associate Professor of Geological Sciences and Engineering at Missouri University of Science and Technology.
START TIME / DATE:
- 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, March 14, 2013
END TIME / DATE:
- 1:30 p.m. on Friday, March 15, 2013
- Ground Floor, Butler-Carlton Hall, Rolla, MO 65409
MAP -- Butler-Carlton Hall Directions (PDF)
MAP -- Butler-Carlton Hall Ground Floor (PDF)
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: All events will occur in Butler-Carlton Hall, Rolla, Missouri.
Missouri S&T's sixth annual Teaching and Learning Technology Conference is a great opportunity for faculty and staff to see the new technologies that we use for improving student learning outcomes.
DOOR PRIZES! DOOR PRIZES! DOOR PRIZES!
Did we mention there would be door prizes?
|CALL FOR PROPOSALS (CLOSED)|
EdTech will accept proposals through Wednesday, October 31, 2012. We hope to have decisions on which proposals are accepted made by Friday, November 16, 2012.