- Teaching and Learning
- Faculty Quicklinks
- Student Quicklinks
- Application Support (Software)
- Adobe Connect
- CLC Software Requests
- Google Apps for Education
- Kaltura Streaming Media
- SMART Notebook
- SMART Sync
- TurningPoint Cloud
- Virtual Learning Environments
- Classroom Technology (Hardware)
- Computer Learning Centers (CLCs)
- CLC Print Management
- About Us
- Surveys & Publications
- Partnerships: On Campus
- Center for Educational Research and Teaching Innovation
- Center for Technology Enhanced Learning
- Distance & Continuing Education
- Education Department
- Information Technology
- Missouri S&T Bookstore
- South Central Regional Professional Development Center
- Video Communications Center
- Writing Across the Curriculum Program
- Partnerships: UM System
- Partnerships: Vendors
- Information Technology
- Help Desk
- EdTech Connect (blog)
Our instructional design team is committed to offering a wide range of individualized services to help you implement the best teaching practices available. We can provide:
- Consultations on student learning, classroom dynamics, content delivery, course design, management, etc.
- Course design/redesign services to transform an existing course to meet your desired learning goals and objectives or to address an online/blended audience
- Teaching and educational research grants where you are paid to transform a course or investigate an academic educational research question
- Lending library with a large number of useful resources for helping with course design and pedagogy
- Assistance in moving course materials online
- and much, much, more!
We support a wide range of technologies that are used to enhance teaching and learning at Missouri S&T. Here is just a sampling of what we offer:
|Learning Management Systems (LMS)
|Test Creation Software|
|Personal Response Devices (Clickers)|
|Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)|
We collaborate with numerous other departments and organizations who are also committed to faculty excellence in teaching. Many activities are an active collaboration between EdTech and the Center for Educational Research and Teaching Innovation (CERTI) .
Here are a few of the faculty-centered activities led and facilited by EdTech / CERTI:
- Freshman Faculty Forum - We like to introduce our services to the new faculty on campus. We hope they take advantage of us as a valuable resource!
- Teaching Partners Program - Teaching partners enhance their teaching through peer observation and feedback, in consultation with professional instructional designers.
- Curators' Teaching Summit - Curators' Teaching Professors lead a series of discussions throughout the Fall semester.